Consign With Us
- We allow 1 Drop off per Consignor per Month (Every 30 days).
- Please bring only 15 items max.
- We accept women's clothing only.
- Please only come on Drop Off days Wednesday or Friday between 12:00pm and 4:00pm.
- You will be asked to stay while we review your items for approval. (15-20 minutes)
- All items must be freshly laundered prior to drop off.
- We will pre-sort your items when you bring them in and choose pieces that are of current style and are sell-able. We won't accept items without a label, whether it has been cut off, fallen off or never had one to begin with.
- Please give us 1-2 weeks to process your items and place them on the floor. You can log into your account to check your account balance, view sold items etc.
How to log into your account online:
What kind of items do we take?
Please bring clothing that are seasonally appropriate and of current style (purchased within the last couple years). We do not a take maternity wear, sleepwear, undergarments or lingerie, fur coats, bathing suits, prom/wedding/formal wear or bridesmaids dresses.
- *We will research your handbags and other items for authenticity.*
Brands we DO NOT ACCEPT:
George, Joe Fresh, Ardene, Target, Old Navy, Reitman's, Bootlegger, Walmart, Smart Set, Ricki’s, Northern Reflections, Jessica, (Sears brands), Denver Hayes, Alia, Tanjay, Hyba, Champion, New Balance, Athletic World, Warehouse One, Mondetta, Reebok, Pink, Fabletics, Unbranded items, Shein.
How much do I get for my items?
Merchandise accepted for consignment must meet the following criteria:
- Current Style, excellent selling condition items purchased within the last few years.
- Working zippers and fasteners.
- Clean – laundered or dry cleaned.
- No missing, loose or cracked buttons.
- No holes, tears, matting or fading.
- No signs of wear on collars, cuffs & hemlines.
- No lint or pet hair.
- No stains or odors.
- All shoes & boots must be cleaned & polished (inside & out).
- Handbags must be clean.
- For designer or high-end labels, sales receipts are not expected but always appreciated.